Why Choose Trinity?
More Individual Support
Trinity keeps class sizes small: your professors know your name and work with you individually on any challenges.
Trinity’s tuition is the lowest among private schools in the area, and financial aid options, lower costs even further. Many DC residents pay nothing out-of-pocket!
Our beautiful campus is five minutes away from all the opportunities offered in downtown Washington, DC, like top-notch internships and fun things to do.
Simple Transfer Requirements
- A cumulative average of “C” (2.0 on a 4.0 scale) or above
- Good academic standing at the previous schools
- Transcripts from all previous schools: generally, college-level courses (100-level or higher) with a minimum grade of “C” will be transferrable.
- Occasionally, additional documents are needed – your admissions recruiter will let you know if this applies to you based on your application and chosen program.
How Do I Start the Process?
- Connect with your Trinity Recruiter – here to help at every step!
- Complete Trinity’s free online application, including:
- Personal Statement of Academic Interest (Essay)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Submit transcripts from all previous schools via their electronic transcript service to email@example.com, OR mail the official print version to: Trinity Office of Admissions, 125 Michigan Avenue NE Washington, DC 20017
It’s Even Easier from Certain Schools
With credits from certain programs in the following schools, you can easily transfer to Trinity with up to half of your bachelor’s degree already completed!
Montgomery County Community College
AAS in Criminal Justice to BA in Criminal Justice
Trinity will transfer up to 61 Montgomery College AAS-CJ course credits toward the 120 credit Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice in the School of Professional and Graduate Studies, Trinity’s evening and weekend program for adult learners. The automatic transfer of up to half the credits needed for this degree means you start Criminal Justice courses right away, on-track to complete your bachelor’s degree at Trinity
AA in International Affairs to BA in Global Affairs
Have you earned a 2.5 GPA or higher in the AA in International Affairs at Montgomery College? Then you have also earned guaranteed admission to Trinity’s BA in Global Affairs in the College of Arts & Sciences in accordance with Trinity’s transfer admission policies. All courses in which you received a C or better will be automatically transferred to Trinity, and you may be able to start your program with up to half of your BA credits already on your transcript!
Prince George’s County Community College
AAS in Health Information Management, Medical Assisting, or Radiology to BA in Health Services
With your AAS from PGCC in one of these health fields in hand, you will transfer to Trinity’s BA in Health Services with junior status if you meet transfer requirements. If you’ve achieved a 2.0 overall GPA and no grade below a C in transfer courses, your Trinity admission is guaranteed! You may transfer to either the full-time, daytime women’s College of Arts and Sciences or the co-ed evening and weekend School of Professional and Graduate Studies with your general education requirements met. As a junior, you will immediately begin your major program and will be on track to completing your degree!
AAT in Early Childhood Education or Early Childhood Special Education to BA in Early Childhood Education
With your AAT from PGCC in one of these early childhood education fields in hand, you will transfer to Trinity’s BA in Early Childhood Education in the School of Professional and Graduate Studies with junior status if you meet transfer requirements. If you’ve achieved a 2.5 overall GPA and no grade below a C in transfer courses, your Trinity admission is expedited! Trinity may transfer up to 75 credits toward the bachelor’s degree with your general education requirements met. As a junior, you will immediately begin your major program and will be on track to completing your degree!
Other Special Transfer Programs
- College of Southern Maryland
- Howard County Community College
- Northern Virginia Community College
More information coming soon! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how easy it is to transfer to Trinity Washington University and quickly earn your bachelor’s degree.
Trinity’s free application is easy and your application will be reviewed right away – admissions recruiters are available to help you with any questions.
Trinity participates in the Common App so you can apply in just a few clicks! There’s no fee and no additional questions – just add Trinity Washington University.