Business Administration, M.B.A.
48 Credits | Online
100% Online! Gain the knowledge and hands-on skills employers are looking for in their leadership teams, and do it in less time online!
Advance Your Career With a Trinity MBA: Affordable, Convenient, Relevant and 100% Online
Take the next step in your career with an accelerated 20-month, online M.B.A degree at Trinity. From the Federal Triangle and local government agencies, from corporate HQ to the nonprofit sector, be prepared to lead with a Trinity M.B.A.. Learn from business, government, and nonprofit leaders in a convenient and accelerated format, and gain the knowledge and hands-on skills employers are looking for in their management teams.
The M.B.A. program is taught and managed by experienced business leaders from all sectors – public, private and independent. Core concepts are made relevant through case studies and real-world application, accompanied by a cache of tools to build practical skills. MBA courses are offered completely online through both asynchronous and synchronous formats.
Who Should Pursue an M.B.A.?
- Business professionals looking to advance their career through internal promotions or new opportunities
- Women who want to move up to the C-Suite.
- Professionals with degrees in other disciplines seeking to move into management roles within their current discipline or to change fields
- Aspiring entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs starting their business or seeking to manage their existing businesses more effectively.
What You’ll Learn
Trinity’s MBA program combines theoretical and practical training so that students gain a comprehensive understanding of business management functions, managerial competencies, and ethical problem solving that will equip them to be successful in today’s ever-changing competitive environment. This 100% online program integrates case study analysis and strategic business problem-solving with leadership responsibilities. Trinity professors work in the areas they teach and provide analysis of current practices and trends in business. At Trinity, you’ll find your strengths, realize your career goals, and create new opportunities.
- Program Manager
- Director of Operations
- Business Analyst
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources
I’ve had some amazing professors and I appreciate Trinity for the caliber of faculty and staff… That many professors had students create work that relates to our lives has greatly aided in my growth and development because the application is real to me.
Fatima Myers, ’19 M.B.A.
School of Business & Graduate Studies Admissions Requirements
- Step One: Apply to Trinity
- Step Two: Submit Two Professional References
- Step Three: Submit Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Step Four: Submit Official Transcript w/ Conferred Bachelor’s Degree Date. International Transcripts must be evaluated prior to submission
- Step Five: Once your application is submitted, use your log-in credentials to check your status