- B.A., Psychology, University of Arkansas
- M.A., Counseling, University of Arkansas
- Ph.D., Higher Education Administration, Florida State University
- Diversity Achievement Award from the Maryland Counseling Association (MCA).
- Voice of Children Award- Homeless Children's Playtime Project
Select Works Published
- Paper Presentation: Preparing Teachers to Work with Students who are Experiencing Homelessness: A University-Community Partnership
Cosier, M. and Greer, C., American Educational Research Association (AERA) 2018 Annual Meeting, 2018
I prepare candidates to work with culturally and linguistically diverse students and clients. Therefore, I facilitate candidates in learning to understand that everyone has a story and that all world views should be respected.