Post-Master’s Counselor Program
12 Credits | Main Campus
Complete the additional 12 credits to become eligible for the Licensed Professional Counselor (L.P.C.) credential
Do you already have a Master’s degree in school counseling but want to complete the additional 12 credits to meet eligibility requirements for the Licensed Professional Counselor (L.P.C.) credential?
Our Post-Master’s Counselor Program is for you.
- Students who enroll in this program are given a discounted rate on the tuition of $6,435.00.
- Students have 12 months from the time of enrollment to complete the four courses.
Please note: This program does not result in an additional Master’s degree or certification from Trinity Washington University. The program exists solely for the completion of graduate-level work in order to meet eligibility requirements for professional counselor licensure.
- MedStar Health
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
- Children’s National Hospital
- Sibley Hospital (Johns Hopkins)
- Doctor’s Hospital
- DC Public and Charter Schools
- PG County Public School
- Montgomery County Public Schools
- Alexandria County Public Schools
- Howard County Public Schools
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools
- PACE Center
- Community of Hope
- Catholic Charities
- DC Special Olympics
- Mosaic/Sheppard Pratt
- CASA de Maryland
- School Counselor
- Licensed Professional Counselor (after meeting all credential requirements from DC, MD, or VA)
Applying to the Post-Master’s Counselor Program Program
Applying to Trinity is free, and Trinity reviews each application as soon as it is complete: you’ll get our decision right away.
We’re here to help at 202-884-9400 or email@example.com.