Applying to Trinity is free, and Trinity reviews each application as soon as it is complete: you’ll get our decision right away.
Priority is given to applications received before February 1 for the fall semester and November 1 for the spring semester.
We’re here to help at 202-884-9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying to the College of Arts & Sciences is a 5-step process:
- Apply to Trinity
- Have your School Administrator submit your Official Transcripts (High School/College/Home School/GED) – International Transcripts must be evaluated prior to submission
- Submit Essay “Where do I see myself after obtaining a Trinity degree?”
- Submit your Recommendation Letter(s) (Teacher/Guidance Counselor/Mentor)
- Once your application is submitted, use your log-in credentials to check your status
- First-Time Freshman candidates for admission should complete a secondary school program that includes 16 academic units: English, Mathematics (algebra, geometry, and trigonometry), Science to include Lab work (biology, chemistry, and physics), History, Foreign Language, and Social Science.
- Transfer candidates must submit official college transcripts from each previously attended college or university.
- Optional Standardized tests such as the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT I) and/or the American College Test (ACT) can be submitted. To have your scores sent to us use SAT code 5796 and ACT code 0696.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average 2.0 (on 4.0 Scale).
Readmission – Contact Your Advisor to Restart Your Studies!
If more than two years (1 year for graduate students) have elapsed since you successfully completed a semester at Trinity, or if you were dismissed from Trinity, please contact the Office of Admissions.
Non-Degree Applicants – please contact admissions to learn how to up to take to 6 credits of coursework without seeking a Trinity degree.
U.S. citizens who have studied at foreign institutions: Submit official transcripts for a course-by-course evaluation by an agency accredited by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services.