General Studies, A.A.
64 Credits | THEARC
Choose an area of focus from: Early Childhood Education, Social and Behavioral Sciences, Arts and Humanities, or Business
A college degree is closer than you think with Trinity’s General Studies A.A. degree program offered at THEARC in Southeast Washington, DC.
Trinity’s general studies students enhance their critical thinking and writing skills while enjoying the flexibility of choosing their own areas of focus according to their interests and experiences. This is an excellent degree completion program for students with transfer credits.
- For a healthy work/life balance, students are encouraged to take two classes per semester. Students can complete an associate of arts degree in 3 ½ years, part-time. However, students may qualify to take additional classes, allowing them to complete the degree in as little as two years.
- Classes are held during the evenings and on weekends for working adults
- Small classes for more individualized attention
- All associate degree courses transfer to a Trinity bachelor’s degree program – only 59 more credit hours are needed to complete the bachelor’s degree
Trinity’s Associate’s Degree Program teaches you to apply the knowledge and skills you gain to personal growth and professional advancement. You can also take additional courses within specific areas. The areas include:
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Arts and Humanities
- Early Childhood Education
Trinity understands that working adults want to build skills needed for career advancement. The AA courses teach foundational knowledge in an applied format. Trinity’s faculty appreciate the work and life experiences of their students and integrate these experiences with the course information, making Trinity’s classes very interactive and interesting.
Classes at THEARC are [thearc-tuition-per-credit] per credit
What You’ll Learn
- General skills required for collegiate-level academic work
- Quantitative reasoning
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Technological literacy
- Written and verbal communication
The program encourages students to be actively involved in the learning process and become independent learners in the future.
- Human Resources Associate
- Public Relations Specialist
- Public Policy Associate
- Politician / Political Advisor
- Public Health Administrator
Contact Your Recruiter
Applying to the General Studies, A.A. Program
Applying to Trinity is free, and Trinity reviews each application as soon as it is complete: you’ll get our decision right away.
We’re here to help at 202-884-9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.